05 December 2007

The Essence Of You

---The Essence Of You---

I'm Sitting in reverie, Admiring nature's best,

with just thinking of you ,my mind rises to a crest.

As more thoughts of you flows through me they deepen,

Weaing and guiding me like a glowing beacon.

I'm Thinking about why you are essential to me,

why it is you that holds the only key.

And as my thoughts searches a little bit more,

I realise why your love has opend my door.

It is Becouse ..........

The essence of you fills my world with a magical charm,

All I want to do right now is hold you within my arms.

Feeling your refreshing warmth caressing me,

So peaceful, Knowing we were ment to be.

The essence of you fills my heart with kindled flame,

To be alone with you, to touch you are one of my life'a IM.

Closing my eyes, sensing my every stirring heart beat,

Exuberant, feeling alive, my existence feels so complete.

The essence of you fills my soul with luminous light,

Strengthening me, i feel it lifting me to full height.

Your love blended with god's love feels incredibly divine,

Spiritual and Tranquil, I find it hard to define.

The essence of you lives in my world, my heart, my soul

No longer afraid , my continuing journey is in total control.

I wanted to share what treasures you have gien me,

Rather than feeling limited, your loe has set me free.

My loe for you eoles everyday,

How Blessed i am to feel this way.

The Essence of you lives inside of me simpi.

Written By Shashi kumar 'Aansoo'

Mail ID- aansooshashi@yahoo.co.in

No comments: