20 September 2008

Let me see your eyes I want to read you Let me touch your hand I want to feel you

I'll Leave This World Loving You Walk away leave with my blessingOnce in a while let me hear from you If we never meet againbefore my life is over I'll leave this world loving you
You can take everything but my memories For they're good ones and they'll see me through If we never meet again I'll love you forever I'll leave this world loving you
You were mine for a time and I'm thankful Oh,but life will be so lonesome without you If we never meet again this side of Heaven I'll leave this world loving you
If we never meet again this side of Heaven I'll leave this world loving you.
I don't know why you love meBut because of that I know dreams come trueAll I want is love and devotionHonesty and faithfulness from you.
Let me see your eyes I want to read you Let me touch your hand I want to feel you
Every time And every where I just search, Where are you? I dreams always To be with you Oh my sweetheat! Let it true
Let me see your eyes I want to read you Let me touch your hand I want to feel you
When I close eyes It seems you I love you sweetheart Love me too Let me see your eyes


He's turned his life around. He used to be depressed and miserable. Now he's miserable and depressed."
Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad example
That's how I feel without you. Every day that we're apart Feels like an eternity.
I miss you so much, today I was blue.I watched the time,and kept thinking of you.
If I could catch a rainbow I would do it just for you, and share with you its beauty on the days you're feeling blue.


I'm sending love and kissesall through cyber-spaceif I could be there with youI'd plant one on your face
Holding hands I'd whisper just gimme a little kissthen I'd close my eyes real tighthoping not to miss
But since I can't be with youI send kisses through e-mailpucker up, and think of meuntil we kiss for real

Today I thought about youand I realized something.I felt like a part of me was missing,and I discovered it was you.



You my sweet love,I miss ever so much.The softness of your lips,And your warm loving touch.
Many uncontrollable circumstances,Have kept us so far apart.Yet every moment I carry you,
You are the love of my life,That you'll always be.The special times we share,Just mean everything to me.








Thanks for visiting My Blog.
Keep Visiting and give your Valuable Comments.

Regards,
Shashi Kumar

No comments: