06 September 2008

It was bliss to lose myself


A thousand words rose to my lips but fell silent,
A million emotions churned out from my heart
Outnumbering the stars in the night sky,
In that silence tears rolled down my cheeks

To find the gentle palm of yours holding mine.

The warmth of your hand gave my soul wings to fly

from the year-long separation that we have had,
Your very presence cleared all the doubts
just as the sun drives away the clouds.
It was bliss to lose myself

in the infinite love of your perfect eyes,

It was heaven to melt awayin the honey dew smile of yours,

which said you will never leave me!

3 comments:

Dewy Azura said...

wow, what a beautiful poetry, shasi...

I think you're an artist...

Sincerely,
Dewy Azura

Unknown said...

So Nice of You Dewy

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the True Love!