05 September 2010

I wish you all the best of life on this Teachers day and always

Teachers… In School Life I don’t remember Any People who introduce me to My Own Self.. Yeah.. Somebody who beaten me without any reason in school I remember those Days when I used to Cheat in exam and teachers were not able to Stop Us. It was the worst education System in Bihar and sorry to say it’s Continue as on date in Government sector. I have complaint to all teachers that stop following their old thinking Teach their Students like he is building his Future not building his own Bank Balance.







Today I love to say that whatever I learnt that is because inspired by many people and books. I learnt many things In Gaya Nr Zuber Khan’s Biology Classes many thing while teaching My own Students in Gyan Ganga School (Wazirganj) It was my best days in my learning life I did in teaching what I used to miss. Many People I Liked. Arjun Sir(Gyan Ganga) was one the best Teacher I seen in My Life. I Liked his way of teaching and Discipline while doing that. I like Madhuri Mam in my professional Life she taught me the Perfection while doing work. She taught me ABC of professional world. I thank to the all appeared situations in My Life who taught me to fight against that. Thank to the Nature who thought me to survive in this fast running world. I thank to My Nana ji who taught me the meaning of hospitality & to care everybody, I thank to me to understand all this.






I wish you all the best of life on this Teachers day and always • You are an inspiration for me... Thanks for lighting The Lamp of Knowledge within me Happy Teachers Day





Thanks for visiting My Blog. Keep Visiting and give your Valuable Comments. Regards, Shashi Kumar Copyright © All rights reserved. http://shashiaansoo.blogspot.com Be Nothing Less Than The Best ™

No comments: