One day a poor boy who was selling goods from door to door to pay his way through school, found he had only one thin dime left, and he was hungry He decided he would ask for a meal at the next house However, he lost his nerve when a lovely young woman opened the door. Instead of a meal he asked for a drink of water. She thought he looked hungry so brought him a large glass of milk. He drank it slowly, and then asked, "How much I owe you?"
"You don't owe me anything," she replied.
"Mother has taught us never to accept pay for a kindness." He said.....
"Then I thank you from my heart."
Years later that young woman became critically ill. The ocal doctors were baffled. They finally sent her to the big city, where they called in specialists to study her rare disease Dr. Howard Atwood Kelly ( a renowned American Gynecologist & Professor of Gynecology) was called in for the consultation.
When he heard the name of the town she came from, a strange light filled his eyes. Immediately he rose and went down the hall of the hospital to her room Dressed in his doctor's gown he went in to see her. He recognized her at once. He went back to the consultation room determined to do his best to save her life From that day he gave specia attention to the case After a long struggle, the battle was won Dr. Kelly requested the business office to pass the final bill to him for approval He looked at it, and then wrote something on the edge and the bill was sent to her room.
She feared to open it, for she was sure it would take the rest of her life to pay for it all.
Finally she looked, and something caught her attention on the side of the bill.
She read these words.....
"Paid in full with one glass of milk" Signed, Dr. Howard Kelly Tears of joy flooded her eyes as her happy heart prayed"Thank You, God that your love has spread abroad through human hearts and hands."
It's This is shared by Sanjay Bhanja (Training Dept) He says,“In today’s ruthless and materialistic world, the value system and mora fabric of our society is fast deteriorating! The new economies round the world, are blessed with an educated mass who are entering their respective domains with industry friendly learning, but practically with zero exposure to Soft Skills and with an upbringing with little thrust on“Value System”.
This story touched my hearts so lovely we should never miss the chance to be kind .
I saw movie "Do Duni 4" The best movie ever made on a simple subject line... Values are always most important. A simple common many who has limited income and requirements are ... "Hazaro khyoyeshe aisi ki har khoyish pe dam nikle"
Todays we are living in 21th Century the world becomes global village in one touch we can know what happening in USA, UK & LA we have many sources for breaking news but one more fact ia laying that today we don't know who is our neighbor, what's happening in my family... How much miss your love ones to listen your voice we are not so much closed to own families (exceptions are happier) Are we really becomes so much advanced that we don't have a minutes to call them to say good morning, how are you??? I met many ppl who doesn't care I request to think over it after all they are our first priority
I outlined 3 Keys to makes GREAT relationship
A key point that how
1. I accept people totally and completely as they are and I allow others to be as they are. I know that they are perfect teachers for my journey of acceptance and understanding.
2. I look for opportunities to connect with, contribute and make a difference to another person at least once a day. This is what leads to true connection and fulfilment.
3. I am deeply grateful for all the people in my life who make my life so easy and rich. I show my appreciation at every possible opportunity.
4. I take nothing personally and accept that everyone is on their own journey of growth and learning. I forgive and let of any past grievances.
5. I look for the love and goodness in others for love is all that matters.
6. I bring more joy, happiness and love in my life and other people’s ives.
7. I will practice appreciation & gratitude daily and I promise to learn and improve my gratitude dance!!
1. You have developed plans for 2011 and you are still personally charged with your decisions and you are making daily progress towards those goals you have set for 2011
2. You have developed plans for 2011 and you have lost steam. You have fallen back to old habits already and 2011 will pretty much be like 2010
3. You have not developed any plans for 2011 yet but you know deep down that you need to make some changes in your life that will have a positive effect in your future No matter where this message finds you, you are in the right place. I know that with absolute certainty One of the things that we all need no matter where we find ourselves with regard to the above three circumstances is..... FAITH!!! Here are three things to consider when it come to making lasting change in your life:
1. Faith in God - This is the starting point of ALL success. When we come to realize that everything is just the way it is supposed to be, we begin from a point that we can start to make permanent, positive change in our lives. Our life experience is about learning, is about being perfected God does things in His time. When we come to grips with this our lives change. When we come to grips with this, we start to realize that we don't have to try and control everything All we need to focus on is OUR thoughts and OUR actions. And when those THOUGHTS and ACTIONS become service oriented, our lives start to move to a different level as well. Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
2. Faith in Yourself - A lot of people struggle with this. And this is also why referring to #1 is so vitally important When you realize that faith in your heavenly Father, you have powers beyond anything that you can comprehend. And when you focus your efforts humbly and with a servants mindset, you enlist the powers of your heavenly Father and He is more than happy to help you But this takes a lot of faith, and I've got to be honest with you, the cards are heavily stacked against you in this area You have governments that do not want you to have faith in anything other then them to help you. They want you to be a victim so that they maintain the power structure that they have set up for themselves You have major corporations that want you to struggle with things like your weight so they can sell you the 30 day weight loss products every January. Once you take control of your eating and fitness habits, they lose another customer So you have to develop to the level, where no matter what happens outside of your control, your faith in God and yourself are unshakable
3. Faith in others - Not reliance in others but faith in others. And God works everything for His glory and as He is woking in your life, He is also working in the lives of others It is important to get into a group of like minded people. By nature, you will adopt the mindset of those who are closets to you. So it is important to separate yourself from those who do not share the same vision that you have for yourself. This does not mean that you will never be disappointed by those who you feel share the same vision If you are a living, breathing human being on this planet, you are flawed by nature and you will be disappointed by others and you will disappoint others BUT..... You still have to have faith that others will come to the right conclusion with your love and patience With these three things in mind, make sure to check them against your current list of goals for 2011 and if you haven't set your goals for 2011 yet or have already fallen off your list, make sure to keep these three things in mind and start taking positive action in your thinking and your actions